Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Why do I lack on the part of confidence.....?

There's going to be the 5th and the last MFCS test tomorrow morning... and I know most of the stuff I should to clear the test.... But still, I don't know why..... I've been fearing the test like anything... might be because this was the only subject that brushed me for 2 years during the time when I was doing BCA from IGNOU..... or might be because of something I do not really know about.....

And see the contrast.... I've been performing so well in the class of Theory of Computation (TOC).............. I think I'm Jiji ma'm's favourite..... (Jiji Ma'm is our TOC faculty). I think I must improve myself on the part of confidence......

I had, in fact, an exhaustive talk with Jiji Ma'm .... and she was so surprised over me talking like that...... She said that I was one among a few students in the class that she expected could clear the test..... apart from the fact that she has been asked to set a tough paper for the test by Balaji Sir..... I was greatly comforted by her saying these words...... She is no less than an ANGEL to me...........

Truely..........., she makes upto her name - 'JIJI ANGEL'. If ever I were asked as to who is the best teacher in the world................ I would surely name her............... because nobody can be like her...... she is simply much more than what one could expect at all....

Could you imagine...... talking with her for 10 minutes or so...... how changed I felt myself...... all the fear in me is gone .......

I wish she be there with me always ........ good souls are so rare..... I can hardly afford to lose her presence................

No comments: