Saturday, October 13, 2007

A terrible experience.........

One day, I had been to a nearby mall named 'Total' for shopping. I required to buy a pair of slippers or sandals for casual use; among several other items to buy. Unluckily, I could not find satisfactory ons and then I decided to look for them in another nearby mall named 'Vishal Megamart'. Since, it is not very far away, I decided to walk through the distance. I was casually moving on when I noticed something very painful........... There was a little girl whipping herself on and on and begging for coins from the passersby....... It was such a pity..... I really felt like doing everything I could do for the poor guy... and the very next sight instigated more of it inside me.............. I noticed her parents sitting some distance away and directing her to catch the profitable passersby..... And they were, not at least, in their rugs....... they were averagely dressed and had average health......and I could not doubt them being her parents.............because of the affection which was evidently visible between them and the poor child....... Then how could a couple let their child beat up herself and beg like that............. Well........, what comes to scene is 'boundness' or say 'helplessness'............ One could say that jthe parent could earn themselves and feed their family.... it's easy to say.........but what if you don't get a job......the meanest job even.....after much hard search............ After all, you need to get the mouths fed.............. I could clearly see that the parents were not selfish, but they had no other choice....they were a prey to 'UNEMPLOYMENT'...............one of the most burning problems all over the world....... There's nothing more unbearable than the fire of hunger.... So please, if you are someone who can eleviate this problem to even a trace percentage, then go do it.... Please kindle lights of hope in as many minds as you can......... Come..........., let's together kill the daemon of 'UNEMPLOYMENT'...............!!!!

No comments: