Friday, September 28, 2007

Today it was the 9th MGPA.....

It was the 9th MGPA today...... and it was already intimated that one of the Student Assessment Assignments(SAA) was to come for the test...... At one extreme, it was a matter to be happy about..... because these problems were already worked upon and I was familiar with them...... but at the other extreme, some of the problems like the 14th, 15th and the 16th assignment problems... I still have difficulty in solving them.... But then.... nobody has yet solved the 15th and the 16th one..... They are really tough stuff... and must be out of place if given in MGPAs......!!!!!!!
I've heard that some people have got over the 14th one.... but still that stuff is yet too good for MGPA.. In the rest of the assignment problems I found the 8th one (permutation problem) really wierdy.... because I got the recursive code from the DSAL book and yet it didn't work fine at all....!!!!!!!! The 12th problem (Maze problem) is somewhat tricky, yet managable.
Yesterday I kept praying and guessed that the last three problems should not come in the MGPA9.. I revised code of all the OOPJ programs I had done so far.... and then I mugged up Sushant's logic for the 8th problem (Permutation problem) and Ravi's logic for the 12th problem (maze problem)..... and went to sleep not quite late at night....... because 'Gyanesh Sir' did warn me in the previous MGPA not to look sleepy in the class..........
It was the today morning..... and as usual, I woke up around 9'O clock.... I got ready for the test. It was so nice to see that it was problem number 7 (Removing zero rows and zero columns from a given matrix...) it was so easy that it took just 12 to 13 minutes to solve it...... the rest of the time I had to again sit idle in the lecture hall and wait until it was 11'O clock....
After that all of us came down to the lab at ground floor..... I typed my program... but not in a hurry..... I didn't want to repeat the mistake I made earlier.... then I compiled it for it might contain typing errors.... but all was well... then I hit a submit on it.... and it simple came out with all the Y's......
Now I have 9 MGPAs on my record..... and I feel I have a good impression on Raman Sir... All this necessarily work good for my future....

No comments: